Fantastic Summer Prizes
The offer is only applicable to new iFund customers. New customers who open an iFund account successfully and fund in designated amount within the promotion period can get the rewards!
iFund Account Opening Process:
1) Email Verification
2) Submit HKID and address proof
3) Face-to-Face Verification with #iFund licensed staff (Customer can choose designated MTR Station for account opening^) or transfer designated amount via online banking or by mailing crossed cheque (according to stamped postmark) from his/her own account.
Face-to-Face Prize: Visit iFund office in person and complete the free account opening process with our #licensed staff will get HK$200 supermarket coupons.
Fund in Prize: Open account & transfer HK$10,000 or above will get HK$400 supermarket coupons.
AirPods Prize: Open account & transfer HK$40,000 or above will get AirPods (Retail Price: HK$1,299).
Games Prize: Open account & transfer HK$60,000 or above will get Nintendo Switch (Retail Price: HK$2,340) OR PlayStation 4 1TB (Retail Price: HK$2,480).
Gadgets Prize: Open account & transfer HK$80,000 or above will get Apple Watch SERIES 4 (Retail Price: HK$3,199) OR Apple iPad Mini (Retail Price: HK$3,199) OR Dyson Pure Cool Me™ Personal Purifier Fan (Retail Price: HK$3,080).
Apple Gadgets Prize: Open account & transfer HK$330,000 or above will get Apple iPhone XS 64GB (Retail Price: HK$8,599) OR Apple MacBook Air (Retail Price: HK$7,488). Total 5 quotas. First come first served.
*Terms and Conditions:
1. This promotion is valid from August 1 (00:00) to August 31 (23:59), 2019 (according to Noble Apex Advisors Ltd (“the Company’)’s system), including the first and last days (“Promotion Period”).
2. The winners have to retain the monthly account balance of the transferred HK$10,000 /HK$40,000 HK$60,000/ HK$80,000 /HK$330,000 or above in cash or funds in their iFund accounts until February 29, 2020. The value of the funds is determined and calculated as of February 29, 2020. Also, it is subject to the discretion of the Company for the calculation of the NAV in case there are any disputes. All participating new customers must retain their iFund accounts until February 29, 2020.
3. Clients may submit cash withdrawal request on the iFund platform after February 29, 2020. The payment will be remitted to clients’ registered bank account on record. Bank charges of remittance is borne by clients.
4. This offer is only applicable to individual account. Each customer is eligible for either one of Fund in Prize/ AirPods Prize/ Games Prize/ Gadgets Prize/ Apple Gadgets Prize for once only. The customer must open account successfully within the promotion period in order to get the offers. Each individual is eligible for one entry of the promotion only. Customers of corporate and investment account are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Employees of Noble Apex Group and its subsidiaries are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Limited quota for the offers. First come, first served basis.
5. If the winner(s) is(are) not eligible to receive the prizes or against these terms and conditions, iFund would reserve the right to ask the winner to return the prizes or to compensate the same amount (as stated in above offers) of the prizes.
6. The winners will be informed individually for prizes collection on or before September 30, 2019, after verifying their information. The Company will not compensate any loss to the winners if the Company cannot inform the winners on prizes collection on or before September 30, 2019 due to reasons of information incomplete or incorrect.
7. For the terms and conditions of the prizes, please refer to the prizes or enquire with relevant companies.
8. All prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or any discount. The Company reserves the right to replace it with other certificates of the same value without prior notice. The Company is not a supplier of the prizes and is not responsible for the prizes. All responsibility for the prizes is bound by the supplier. If customers have any enquiries, comments or complaints about the prizes, please contact the relevant supplier directly.
9. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
10. The Company reserves the right to cancel or delete, replace, supplement or modify the terms and conditions of any promotion offer without prior notice. The Company does not undertake any responsibility for any changes or terminations of the terms or conditions.
11. In case of any dispute, the Company reserves the rights of final decision.
12. #iFund is a self-service online fund trading platform, wholly owned and operated by Noble Apex Advisors Ltd (“Noble Apex Advisors”). Noble Apex Advisors is licensed to carry out regulated activities including Type 1: Dealing in Securities, Type 4: Advising on Securities and Type 9: Asset Management under the Securities and Futures Ordinance of Hong Kong (with CE Number AEO169). The information above does not constitute any offer or solicitation to offer or recommendation to buy or sell any securities. The information above are issued by Noble Apex Advisors Ltd and have not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong.
13. ^Customer can choose the MTR stations along Island, Kwun Tong and Tsuen Wan Line for account opening face-to-face verification. Customer must inform iFund licensed staff by WhatsApp 9381 1683 to confirm the station and time and must bring along the required documents (ID card and address proof) to complete the account opening procedure. By choosing face-to-face verification along MTR stations, customers will be entitled to HK$100 supermarket coupons only.
The information above does not constitute any transaction, solicitation, invitation or offer to any person (whether express or implied). The information above are issued by Noble Apex Advisors Ltd and have not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong. Investments are subject to risks. Investors should note that the value of the investment may increase or decrease and with a total loss of capital value. The Company is not legally responsible for any direct or indirect losses suffered by anyone using the materials in this document. Investor should read and understand relevant materials and risk disclosure statement before making any investment decision.